Discover Taos and the surrounding area with Heritage Inspirations immersive cultural and active guided tours. Step off the beaten path and explore with us. We provide hand-crafted, all-inclusive guided experiences highlighting adventure, art, culture, and heritage. We introduce our guests to the people and their stories, the history and their voices behind it, the cultural sites and the traditions, as well as an insight to the diversity of adventurous landscape and natural wonders. Explore our diverse options of itineraries including day tours, multi-day tours and overnight tours.
All tours follow the current Covid Safe Practices and Protocols.
Taos Wild: Nature, Wildlife & Geology
Journey through the Taos High Country on this half day trip. Taos Wild is great for families as it includes frequent stops, a short hike, and many opportunities to witness the wildlife of the region. Our Taos Inspired Guides share their knowledge about the plants, animals, and geology that you will see along the way. Taos Wild is an exploration of the land, it’s wildlife, plants, and people, as well as sustainability and conservation.
Taos Alpine Hiking Adventure
Experience the majestic alpine mountainous terrain of the Sangre de Cristo Mountain range hiking above 10,000 feet with breathtaking views. The trail, located on private land within the Taos Ski Valley offers the best of all worlds. Enjoy the wide open spaces along the trail interspersed with being saturated in a lush forest of hemlock, fir and aspens. Savor a gourmet picnic lunch while your expert guide shares the natural history, flora and fauna, and culture of this region. As you eat you can also soak in the awe-inspiring vistas, including a view of Wheeler Peak, the highest mountain in the state at 13,161 feet in elevation!
Summer Taos Day Tours
• Taos Artisan Walking Tour
• Taos Cultural Half Day Tour
• Taos Active Half-Day Tour
• Horno Baking at Taos Pueblo Tour
• Historic High Road Artisan + Wine Tasting
• Rio Grande Del Norte Monument & Taos Pueblo Tour
• Hiking Rio Grande Del Norte Monument & Taos Pueblo Tour
• Hike & Whitewater Raft the Rio Grande
• Taos Backcountry Hiking Adventure Tour
• Hike & Raft, Kayak or SUP the Rio Grande Monument + Wine Tasting Tour
• Abiquiu Artisan Studio Tour in Georgia O’Keeffe Country
• Georgia O’Keeffe Country Ghost Ranch Hiking Tour
• Overnight Backpacking in the Enchanted Circle
• Taos Glamping Adventure
Taos Winter Tours
• Taos Backcountry Snowshoeing
• Taos Half-Day Cultural Tour
• Fly Fishing Taos Waters Guided Exploration
• Taos Artisan Walking Tour
• Taos Half Day Active Tour
• Taos Backcountry Hiking Adventure
• Hiking in Rio Grande Del Norte Monument & Taos Pueblo Tour
• Ghost Ranch Hiking Tour in Georgia O’Keeffe Country