We're Here to Support You!
Our local businesses are the smiling faces that can make someone's visit to our Village a memorable vacation in the best ways. When you join the Taos Ski Valley Chamber, you have a small but passionate team that is ready to help your business in any way that we can.
- Our Chamber Ambassadors (based out of our information 'chalet') assist guests with all of the usual questions; please let us know if your business operating times change, so we can keep your business listing current on our Summer 2021 "One Sheet".
- Through our Trip Inquiry forms, we field hundreds of lodging, dining, and activity questions throughout the year - and provide guest requests directly to your inbox so that you can book that guest directly. If you or the 'right person' in your organization isn't getting any Trip Inquiries, please let us know so that we can make sure we have the correct email in our system. We want you to GET THAT BOOKING!
- Our Hot Deals page is a perfect place to have your special offers seen! Hot Deal terms are 6 months or 1 year. Want to post your own Hot Deal? Give us a call and let's get it going! (You are welcome to change your Hot Deal(s) within your purchased term.)
- Do you need more hand sanitizer or masks for the summer season? We can deliver, just let us know what you need.
Other Member Resources
- NM True Industry Partners website. Sign up for the newsletter, learn about NMTD initiatives, research, partnership opportunities, toolkits, career opportunities, partner news and information on use of the “New Mexico True” brand. Add your business or event.
- FREE! Add your outdoor recreation business listing to the NM Outdoor Recreation Division’s business directory, which aims to market our robust NM outdoor recreation economy, assist businesses, and connect people and customers with the resources they need to be successful and get outside.Learn more about the EDD Outdoor Recreation Division
- Join us as members of the New Mexico Outdoor Recreation Business Alliance
- Twining Road Updates & Information / Twining Improvements & Design Summary
- March 6, 2021 Kachina Master Plan Virtual Open House Presentation (5.3MB PDF) Please email: email@example.com for the PDF
- Expore the NM EDD Outdoor Recreation Division website
- Check out New Mexico Outdoor Economy: A Report - give yourself a pat on the back! Outdoor rec supports $1.2B in income for New Mexico and we know how important new and returning visitors are to a sustainable economy here at home.
Covid-related Village Municipal Requirements for Businesses:
- Get NEW MEXICO SAFE CERTIFIED - If you have completed the certification, check to see if YOUR business listed in the State's NM Safe Certified directory
- Follow the VILLAGE PUBLIC HEALTH EXECUTIVE ORDER (as of 11/24/20 with changes noted in yellow) and review the Village Declaration of an Emergency Amended Resolution (as of 9/29/20). VTSV Mayor's Executive Order (as of 4/27/21).
- Take the Village of Taos Ski Valley COVID Safe Pledge (PDF)
- To view all COVID related TSV business and employee information, including where to get tested, click here.
Covid-related News & Relief Programs for Businesses:
- NEWS! Friday, May 21st, 2021 The NM Safe Certified CSPs were updated! Click here for the UPDATE Public Health Order. Things to know: Regarding mask wearing in the workplace: "Fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a mask unless otherwise recommended by the latest official guidance for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention." Businesses no longer are require to clean and disinfect high touch items every 2 hours. Buffets and self-service are now allowed; service stations with common utensils, common dispensers, salad bars, buffets, beverage/coffee stations, and self-serve refreshments are no longer prohibited. Regular room service protocols can be resumed, and locker room showers are now allowed to be used.
- Online workshops from the NM SBDC
- Almost ALL of New Mexico is now turquoise! (The Turquoise Level is the least restrictive risk level, allowing restaurants to operate indoor dining at 75% of their maximum capacity and bars and large entertainment venues to operate at 33% of their capacity. Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham recently announced that when 60% of eligible New Mexicans have been fully vaccinated, the state will graduate out of the red-to-green framework and the restrictions that come with it. The state's vaccine dashboard shows 63.4% of New Mexicans have received at least one dose of the vaccine and 52.9% are fully vaccinated, as of 5/19/21.
- LEDA Recovery Grants - available for New Mexico small businesses that are experiencing financial hardship due to the pandemic. These grants are specifically tied to job creation, must be used as reimbursements of rent, lease or mortgage payments, and are prioritized based on the severity of economic decline experienced by the business.
- SBA Restaurant Revitalization Fund - This program provides emergency assistance for eligible restaurants, bars, and other qualifying businesses impacted by COVID-19
- NM Finance Authority - Small Business Recovery Loan Fund Next funding round opening May 4 - 31, 2022