Village Municipal Requirements for businesses include:
1. Get NEW MEXICO SAFE CERTIFIED
- If you have completed the certification, check to see if YOUR business listed in the State's NM Safe Certified directory
2. Follow the VILLAGE PUBLIC HEALTH EXECUTIVE ORDER (as of 11/24/20 with changes noted in yellow) and review the Village Declaration of an Emergency Amended Resolution (as of 9/29/20)
3. Take the Village of Taos Ski Valley COVID Safe Pledge (PDF)
4. Get your employees tested before they start work this winter (including existing staff). All employees are required to receive a negative Covid test result within 1 week of beginning work in the Ski Valley for the season, per the Village Public Health Mandate.
Pre-register at cvtestreg.nmhealth.org
• Call after you register online to schedule your testing time: 575.758.0493
- Holy Cross Annex Testing: 575.751.8951
- El Centro testing: 575.758.3601
- Test results must be presented to managers prior to starting work.
4. The GoEvo screening app is available for all employees on mobile or desktop. See the overview!
Employees can use the free mobile app or each workplace can have a desktop/ipad version for employees to use to check in and screen before they start their shift. If you want to be part of the free Covid screening for employees and the random testing from Mogul Medical, download a copy of this spreadsheet template, enter your employees' information and return to the Chamber via email.
Mogul Medical will be managing random survelliance testing for all employees (free) this winter. Employees are to register at DOH and enter TSV as their employer. Chamber will draw from the employee lists and select 15% for random testing in Taos Ski Valley. Please encourage your employees to show up for thier appointments.
1. Current Travel Restrictions New Mexico Dept of Health
2. Travel Advisory page on NewMexico.org
3. Highlights of the current NM Public Health Order
4. Red to Green Framework county-by-county tier system information and county map
5. State modifies public health order, permitting more day-to-day activities (2/24/21)
6. Village Municipality Covid Updates
7. Policies for the Prevention and Control of Covid-19 in NM (PDF)
8. Information from the CDC:
9. Webinar: Small Business CARES Relief Grants. Missed the webinar? View the presentation slides HERE, or listen to the recording HERE.
10. View the slides, audio recording, and FAQ on PPP Loans from the Small Business Administration and the New Mexico Small Business Development Center for Understanding & Accessing COVID-19 Relief for the New Mexico Tourism Industry.
11. Economic Injury Disaster Loans and Advances - Application Due Dec. 20, 2020
12. Small Business Recovery Loan Fund - NM Finance Authority
Other Member Resources
- 2020/21 Winter Parking Lot Maps: Lot map & Drop off area map
- Survelliance Testing & Contact Tracing Agreement for Businesses
- View presentation slides • Feb. 13, 2021, the House Commerce and Economic Development Committee unanimously voted to pass House Bill 267, which would provide a $45 million special appropriation to the New Mexico Tourism Department (NMTD) for tourism workforce and infrastructure stabilization efforts.
Twining Road Updates & Information
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS - THANK YOU FOR KEEPING US SAFE & OPEN! WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER!