Village Municipal Requirements for businesses include:
1. Get NEW MEXICO SAFE CERTIFIED
- If you have completed the certification, check to see if YOUR business listed in the State's NM Safe Certified directory.
- Have questions? Ask Nicole 505-303-2110 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Follow the VILLAGE PUBLIC HEALTH EXECUTIVE ORDER (as of 11/24/20 with changes noted in yellow) and review the Village Declaration of an Emergency Amended Resolution (as of 9/29/20)
3. Take the Village of Taos Ski Valley COVID Safe Pledge (PDF)
4. Get your employees tested before they start work this winter (including existing staff). All employees are required to receive a negative Covid test result within 1 week of beginning work in the Ski Valley for the season, per the Village Public Health Mandate.
Pre-register at cvtestreg.nmhealth.org
• Call after you register online to schedule your testing time: 575.758.0493
- Holy Cross Annex Testing: 575.751.8951
- El Centro testing: 575.758.3601
- Results have a 7-10 day turn around.
- Test results must be presented to managers prior to starting work.
4. The GoEvo screening app is available for all employees on mobile or desktop. See the overview!
Employees can use the free mobile app or each workplace can have a desktop/ipad version for employees to use to check in and screen before they start their shift. If you want to be part of the free Covid screening for employees and the random testing from Mogul Medical, download a copy of this spreadsheet template, enter your employees' information and return to email@example.com to be included!
Mogul Medical will be managing random survelliance testing for all employees (free) this winter. Employees are to register at DOH and enter TSV as their employer. Chamber will draw from the employee lists and select 15% for random testing in Taos Ski Valley. Please encourage your employees to show up for thier appointments.
1. Current Travel Restrictions New Mexico Dept of Health
2. Travel Advisory page on NewMexico.org
3. Highlights of the current NM Public Health Order (as of Nov. 30)
4. Red to Green Framework county-by-county tier system information and county map
5. Red Level Restrictions presentation slide from Governors Conference (Nov. 30) (PDF)
6. Village Municipality Covid Updates
7. Policies for the Prevention and Control of Covid-19 in NM (PDF)
8. Information from the CDC:
9. Webinar: Small Business CARES Relief Grants. Missed the webinar? View the presentation slides HERE, or listen to the recording HERE.
10. Economic Injury Disaster Loans and Advances - Application Due Dec. 20, 2020
Elizabeth Vargus is our new contact: Elizabeth.Vargas@sba.gov
SBA’s Customer Service Center: (800) 659-2955 or firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Small Business Recovery Loan Fund - NM Finance Authority