Village Municipal Requirements for businesses include:
- If you have completed the certification, check to see if YOUR business listed in the State's NM Safe Certified directory
• Follow the VILLAGE PUBLIC HEALTH EXECUTIVE ORDER (as of 11/24/20 with changes noted in yellow) and review the Village Declaration of an Emergency Amended Resolution (as of 9/29/20). VTSV Mayor's Executive Order (as of 4/27/21).
• Take the Village of Taos Ski Valley COVID Safe Pledge (PDF)
• To view all COVID related TSV business and employee information, including where to get tested, click here.
1. Current Travel Restrictions New Mexico Dept of Health
2. Travel Advisory page on NewMexico.org
3. NM Public Health Order (as of 4/28/21)
4. Red to Green Framework county-by-county tier system information and county map
5. Village Municipality COVID Updates
6. Learn about COVID Relief Loans, Programs & Grant information for NM Businesses
7. Finance New Mexico: COVID-19 Financial Assistance New Grant & Loan Programs
Other Member Resources
- NM True Industry Partners website. Sign up for the newsletter, learn about NMTD initiatives, research, partnership opportunities, toolkits, career opportunities, partner news and information on use of the “New Mexico True” brand. Add your business or event.
- Add your outdoor recreation business listing to the NM Outdoor Recreation Division’s business directory. Learn more about the EDD Outdoor Recreation Division
- Join the New Mexico Outdoor Recreation Business Alliance
- SBA Restaurant Revitalization Fund - This program provides emergency assistance for eligible restaurants, bars, and other qualifying businesses impacted by COVID-19
- NM Finance Authority - Small Business Recovery Loan Fund opening April 29, 2021
- Twining Road Updates & Information / Twining Improvements & Design Summary
- Kachina Master Plan Virtual Open House Presentation (5.3MB PDF) - March 6 Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the PDF
Summer 2020 "One Sheet" sample (PDF)
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS - THANK YOU FOR KEEPING US SAFE & OPEN! WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER!