Millicent Rogers Museum New Acquisitions

Millicent Rogers Museum, Town of Taos
March 23 - July 7, 2019

Building the Legacy: New Acquisitions to the Millicent Rogers Collection

The Millicent Rogers Museum was founded in 1956 by Rogers' youngest son, Paul Peralta-Ramos, with a collection of just a few hundred objects. Since its founding, the museum collection has grown to over 7,000 objects thanks in large part to donations. This new exhibit celebrates recent additions to the museum's collection and will include a large variety of works.

For more information, click HERE.